1. Implementing measures to protect cultural property in war zones.
2. Setting guidelines on education in war zones.
1. Tackling the issue concerning the adverse effects of peacekeeping missions.
2. The issue of the rising use of robot soldiers.
1. Safeguarding the usage of nuclear weapons.
2. Removing the remains of IS in the Middle East.
3. Developing measure to map transnational crime.
1. Revising the Paris Agreement.
2. Addressing the imbalance between environmental protection and economic effects.
1. The question of displaced persons and the return to their country of origin.
2. Developing measures against the abuse of health care workers and social workers, and providing aftercare for those in need.
3. The issue of safeguarding the mix of new cultures due to migration.
1. The question of the privacy law versus terrorism prevention.
2. The question of the government accesses to personal data held by the private sector.
1. Securing the human rights of refugees.
2. The question of the new abortion laws.
3. The issue of sweatshops and safety measure in factories.
1. The issue regarding Venezuela's political crisis.
2. Inventing new ways to achieve sustainable development goal 1: end poverty in all its forms everywhere.
3. The issue regarding extinction of species due to mankind's hand.
1. The issue regarding sexual violence in war zones.
2. Addressing women's rights and inequality in the working environment.
3. The issue regarding menstruation products.
1. The issue regarding internet crime, including the dark web and the black market.
2. The drugs issue in Mexico and the worldwide distribution of these drugs.
1. Implementing measure to reduce child labour.
2. Encouraging the use of vaccinations to prevent diseases.
3. Preventing the spread of sexually-tinged images and videos of children on the internet.